Sorting WooCommerce Pro gives you complete control over sorting the products in your WooCommerce shop page and the sorting dropdown list.
- Sort by custom attributes.
- Sort by default elements.
- Completely override the dropdown list or add other sorting options to it.
- Hide the dropdown list.
- NEW Sorting Options per category (i.e. does not appear except in specific categories)
- NEW Sorting Icon Shortcode! Change from ASC to DESC and vice versa using an icon! (for custom sorting options)
- Set your custom sorting as the default sorting (i.e. when the shop is opened).
- Order the elements in the list.
- Tested with importing data, updating product details, and saving attributes using Ajax.
- Supported attributes to sort with are:
- Any WooCommerce custom attribute.
- Popularity (Total Sales)
- Menu order
- Product title
- Featured Products
They said ..
The Sorting Woocommerce plugin makes it easy to implement different ways of sorting your products. A must if your shop have hundreds of products like we do.
- Override or hide the original list completely
- If the show only these or the hide drop down list options are not working properly, it’s probably because of the theme you are using. not using the appropriate filters.
- For attributes that have the type select, only one of the selected terms will be used in sorting. If you an attribute color and you select “Red, White, and Blue” for example, only one color will be used; usually the first one after sorting alphabetically (e.g. “Blue”).
The plugin is tested with
- WooCommerce 2.0+
- WordPress 3.5+, 3.6+